[pct-l] hiking with a little dog

Alison Rose a.rose at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 25 14:24:23 CST 2008

Dear Rod-L and Goat Momma ~

More anecdotal evidence regarding coyotes:  When Wile E. Coyote
chased the Roadrunner, it was always during the day.  ; )'

BTW, if you saw coyotes howling at mid-day, and we all know that
coyotes howl at the moon, then perhaps this supports the supposition that these
coyotes did in fact have cataracts.  Hmmm, interesting.
Wheeew obviously loves her dog, as evidenced by her plans on carrying it
2600 miles.  I think that's awesome and I hope she makes it.  It would be easier
for her if she had a pet hamster or something like that, but to each her own.
At the end of the day, it is her hike.  I wish her and her dog the very best.

Wes