[pct-l] hiking with a little dog

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:25:02 CST 2008

Notably Wheeew also knows all about being rude.

This whole discussion is a waste of time and should just be dropped --
I'd really like to not see anymore e-mails with this subject line in
my inbox, as I put Wheeew on my blocker exactly so I wouldn't have to
hear about little dogs on the trail and all associated topics.