[pct-l] ADZPCTKO and gear

Jordan2ynp at aol.com Jordan2ynp at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 19:48:05 CST 2008

As much as I am looking forward to ADZPCTKO, I find it funny they have gear
for sale and an auction. Does anybody go there ready to hike and decides not to
buy trekking poles because Liki might have a booth? This sounds crazy to me.
Who would be all ready for a hike, and then buy something for their pack when
they already have it set up perfectly? I have never been there, seen it, or
been apart of ADZPCTKO yet, so if anybody could explain why there is gear for
sale it would ease my inquisitive mind.

Good Times

P.S. I can't wait for ADZPCTKO. As a social hiker I am looking forward to
being another cow in the heard.

Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch
video on AOL Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)