[pct-l] Watches

Greg Kesselring gkesselr at whidbey.com
Sun Feb 24 17:57:20 CST 2008

When I think of all the foul, harmful, hideous, malevolent, nefarious,
no good, obscene, offensive, pernicious, repugnant, repulsive,
revolting, ugly, unpleasant, vile, villainous, wicked, evil inventions
that have come out of the mind of humankind, the alarm clock is very
near the top of the list.

(Needless to say, an alarm clock is not on my backpacking checklist.  In
fact, I often deliberately leave any and all time pieces at home.  Not
knowing what time it is makes the days seem so much longer--like they
used to be on summer vacation when you were a kid... :-) )