[pct-l] Camp shoes

Sandi bowed1heart at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 01:44:05 CST 2008

I absolutely love my crocs.  I have 2 pair.  I slipped on ice with my boots on 2 days ago .... and NEVER do so in my crocs.  They are extremely comfortable, waterproof, breathe and alost made me give up Birks.

joel01 at ekit.com wrote:
Last year the shoe of choice seemed to be Crocs. I had never seen
them before but they were being carried (and used) by many people on
both the PCT and AT.

www.crocs.com

Vlad the Impaler (the hiker formerly known as Joel)

It was then I knew I'd had enough,
Burned my credit card for fuel
Headed out to where the pavement turns to sand - Neil Young