[pct-l] Umbrella question

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 07:52:27 CST 2008

LuxuryLite has a 7 oz umbrella; it has no handle,  and fits in the top of the
frame post of the LuxuryLite pack on either side; I'm  sure some of you could
adapt it to other packs, but that raises the  weight. The height is
adjustable, and it will not break if the wind turns  it inside out; just pop it back. I
got lucky last summer, only needing it three  times between Bouquet Cyn Rd
and Donner Pass: once for the sun at the end of the  Mojave crossing, and twice
for brief rains.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

In a message dated 2/20/2008 11:29:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,