[pct-l] Postholer.Com/LenR - 100,000 Journal Visits

Alison Rose a.rose at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 20:39:55 CST 2008

Dear Postholer ~

Len Roughgarden's journal my favorite thus far, though I'm currently reading a serious
contender with Jeff Singewald's, aka Elevator, journal.  I just love the simplicity, the tone,
and the genuine humility of the man.  Mr. Roughgarden is a retired engineer, and no doubt
his attention to details such as daily hours hiked, daily mileage, temperature and other
details are a testament to his professional training.  I felt that they made the journal far
more interesting.  Plus the guy is an ox.

On another note, many, many thanks for the fantastic contribution to the hiking community
with the free web site.  My journal, when that day does come, will reside on Postholer, as
I believe that your format and features are without peer.  May you prosper in all of your
income-producing endeavors!

Wes