[pct-l] Western Mountaineering excess

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 20:34:48 CST 2008

Everybody is being so patient, thorough, and
open-minded about this.  But after reading all these
posts about certain company's weights being
consistently mis-advertised, can't we just come to the
fair conclusion that these companies are lying in
order to get more business and make more money?  The
part that really turns me towards the conclusion that
WM is being dishonest is all the different
explanations given at different times as to why the
bag weighs too much.  Every explanation is given
except:  "We were wrong."