[pct-l] Footwear.

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 17 19:05:45 CST 2008

One idea before you go with 3.5 pound boots: Read the Runner's World shoe
issue at your local library. The article will discuss types of feet, what
each foot type needs for support and which last will fit your foot shape.
Then look at recommended shoes for your foot shape, arch, supination or
pronation. Try on that shoe. Some stores will let you buy shoes, wear them
around the house and return them if they don't show wear.

Good luck.
Marcia