[pct-l] turkey v.s my dehydrator

rizzo rizzo rizzo1riz at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:42:58 CST 2008

So I am getting some food Packages ready for my drops, I plan on getting 90% of my food on trail, but for the occasions I am feeling needy, / cheap, I want to send myself some meals, so my ? is I just bought two turkeys, Any suggestions on what works good for dehydrating these birds after I bake em, Does white meat work better, can I use the Dark meat,? I know less fatty is better, why I chose turkey, plus @ 1.10 a LB, seems like a good way to save money too, I am Cheap,,I met hikers this summer that had turkey rice meals and such, Smaller pieces work better? Any 101 I can get on this would be great, i want to do chkn too! Meal ideas???  Rizzo  O8n hopefull.....ps dollar store for sunglasses... All 100 uv proof, plus super jazzy for ur trail fasion....