[pct-l] Financing Switchback's Thru Hike

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 09:01:34 CST 2008

I leave today for the Grand Canyon  expedition.  I will stay at the Bright
Angel Lodge and start hiking Monday  down to Phantom Ranch.  We will stop at
Indian Gardens campground on the  way down the Bright Angel Trail and back up.

I plan to auction off the other  expedition members to the Indians and river
pirates along the Colorado  River.  The proceeds will finance my 2008 PCT thru
hike.  This is too  cool.  I will sell the blankets, baskets, and horses up
at the South Rim  when I come out.

I should be able to stay at the finest  motels, eat the best foods, and have
llama/mule trains meet me at various spots  along the trail with supplies.
There will be pretty of extras for all my  thru hiker bros and sisters.  So, if
you are planning a PCT 2008 thru hike  forget about bringing a stove or any
food.  I will provide it for  you.  No problem -- on my dime and my treat.

Your pal, Switchback
"I had some eyeglasses.  I was  walking down the street when suddenly the
prescription ran out," ---  Stephen Wright
PS: I will do an after action report when  I come back from the expedition.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.