[pct-l] isopropyl alcohol as stove fuel???

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Feb 15 19:04:54 CST 2008

took your advice and tried out the 99% isopropyl alcohol this afternoon. It
burned with a yellow flame and produced lots of soot. Maybe some time I'll
experiment with stove modifications and see if I can get good combustion
and no soot.  Do we have any combustion engineers or scientists on the list?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>