[pct-l] Sewing pattern

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:54:08 CST 2008

pattern for a hood to add to my poncho/tarp

I've never found a good one one.

I pieced mine together from different patterns, for ponchos, tarps, hoods, a designer friends ideas, things I wanted myself, and some trial and error on the trail.

Finding a good hood pattern and sewing that in is the hardest part.

Here's a poncho pattern  http://questoutfitters.com/patterns-jackets.htm but I mostly recommend these people for materials and material advise.  (Quest outfitters www.questoutfitters.com )
HIGHLY recommend them.  The same woman, Kay, answers the phone every time.  She has given me tons of great advise helping me get my gear to where I want it.
You look at the website, then call with questions and orders.  They are very inexpensive, including shipping costs.

Warner Springs Monty