[pct-l] Signs You Have Been Backpacking Too Long

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 07:42:56 CST 2008

Steel Eye writes: "Be nice to  your mother but love your logisticians and
communicators.” ---Gen. Charles A.  Horner, USAF

Actually, the General said to  me, "You dumb shit."  This was at a staff
meeting in a big tent in the  first desert war in 1991.  He asked who had come up
with the slogan "Here  Until Victory" on all the tee shirts around the base.
My Wing Commander  pointed to me.  I was the base commander.  Good thing he
had a smile  on his face when he said it.  :-)

Switchback

Awards. Go to AOL Music.