[pct-l] Signs You Have Been Backpacking Too Long

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Thu Feb 14 11:08:15 CST 2008

Good morning, Monte,

I certainly agree a good support person is of inestimable value.  That's why I prefaced the "Resupply" entry of my TrailJournal http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=165752 with the following quote:

"Be nice to your mother but love your logisticians and communicators." Gen. Charles A. Horner, USAF

Steel-Eye