[pct-l] Going Down Under

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 08:49:27 CST 2008

My dear PCT-L compatriots..........

I LOVE the PCT-L.  Thank you ALL for being here.  What an amazing group of talented, bright and accomplished athletes and hikers you all are!  Cool!  I have had a blast learning from all of you, joking around, and butting heads on occasion.  No problem!  But I find now I'm in a "time crunch" to get down to serious business and tie up all the loose ends that come with planning a thru.

With that in mind, I will need to go "underground" and use every spare minute to empty out a house, sell or rent a house, train for the hike, plan every detail of resupplies, finalize travel plans,etc......an overwhelming amount of detail work to be done.  In brief, I don't have anymore time to play online.  I'll still respond to private emails, but won't have time to post to the list or read every single post, like I've been doing up till now.  I most likely will still need to throw out a question from time to time or put the occasional 2 cents worth in.

For the friends I've made here (both of you....hehehe), I hope you'll email me directly or follow along on my TJ site.  Other than that, I open myself to the universe to receive your good tidings and to feel your collective well-wishes for my hike!!!!

You guys rock!!

All Best to the 2008 campaign!  Cya at the KO!!

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008