[pct-l] California Campfire Permits -- Links?

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 13:37:29 CST 2008

http://www.fs.fed.us:80/r5/sequoia/passespermits/campfire_permit/campfire-index.html
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick Beggan
  To: pct-l at backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 11:25 AM
  Subject: [pct-l] California Campfire Permits -- Links?

  Two of the three links on the PCTA website for the Campfire permits
  are no longer working. Does anyone have an updated link?

  The third, the fax version, works fine but I don't have access to a
  fax machine and was hoping there was a by-mail or internet version I
  could use. I've tried a quick google on the subject but I just get
  pages telling me to stop by an office. As I'm in Washington, that
  might be hard. :P

  Can anyone help me out? Thanks.