[pct-l] Adding Weight to Pack for Training

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Feb 11 11:52:49 CST 2008

A simpler (and cheaper if you don't already have the weights) is to use
several 2-litter beverage bottles filled with water. You can vary the
weight more to gradually build your strength. And if the weight gets to be
too much on a hike, you can dump the water.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>