[pct-l] Trekking pole tips

Brian Lewis brianle at nwlink.com
Mon Feb 11 00:20:14 CST 2008

"Everyone's experience is different depending on how you use your poles and
where you hike, but in my experience (hiking in the Cascades, using my Leki
poles pretty aggressively) the carbide tips themselves don't noticeably wear
down at all."

Good to hear someone else hiking in the same area as me (Cascades) with the
same experience, I was starting to wonder if my lack of pole tip wear meant
that I had dreamt all those miles ... <g>

I appreciate all the feedback, even including a link to order the particular
tips for my poles, courtesy of Senator --- I ordered two replacement pairs
today.  Thanks.

	Brian Lewis