[pct-l] New REI Quarter Dome Tent

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Feb 9 23:49:34 CST 2008

Just got an REI catalogue. glancing thru it I noticed that very few of
the items had their weight listed. Another sign that REI is loosing
touch with backackers.  Even us old-style "heavy weight" ones want to
know how much an item weighs before we place an order.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>