[pct-l] [PCT-L] HIKING DISORDER

Foot Hiker foothiker at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 16:24:09 CST 2008

Reinhold, read what you wrote below.  See anything peculiar about it?

The constant reference to guys.  Aren't some girls also fruitier than fruit cakes?  Don't girls also do something for a living?  Don't girls also get paid, or do they work for free?
Maybe some girls too don't earn a living.
You don't know anything about "you guys," but do you know something about the girls?  Why are you focusing only on guys?
Rinhold, is there something about you we don't know?

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote:
Some guys on this list are fruitier than fruit cakes......
What do you guys do for a living?
Do you guys get paid or do you guys work for free?
Or maybe you guys don't earn a living and just live in the wilderness
gathering nuts and berries for a living.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm not willing to go back to that kind
of life style.