[pct-l] amtrac canceled

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Feb 8 23:39:15 CST 2008

One of the predictions of "global warming" is increasing extreme weather.

One or two very hot days does not prove that the earth is getting
warmer. One or two very cold days does not prove the earth is getting
colder. We continually have new record highs, lows, droughts, wet spells
as we accumulate more weather history.  It is the long term trends that
determine if we have global warming, not the day to day variation.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>