[pct-l] UL Strategy and Andy Hiking Presentation

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 16:17:29 CST 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes:  That is  right Switchback, Tell him about
the reflective tape, the hand free umbrella,  dehydrated water and the fuzzy
pink camp slippers.  If you don't, I will  certainly recommend them next time I
see Andy.
Andy may want to incorporate  those items in his UL strategy.  BTW.....Andy
is one of the nicest guy you  could possibly meet on the trail.....much nicer
than Switchback.

And for  the girl's information........Andy is tall and extremely good
looking and  educated.  But, you have to be really fast to catch him.
Switchback replies:  I bet when I go the presentation tomorrow, he  will
welcome me with open arms.  A brother extreme hardcore  backpacker.  No problem.
I guess I will tell him that we have a  mutual acquaintance, Unsupported JMT
the Snow Bunny Reinhold.  Say, I just  thought of something.  I am educated
too.  I am the rugged mountainman  type.  I bet folks will think we are twins and
will want pictures of us  together as we sign autographs (for a small fee).

48)