[pct-l] Lighten your load

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Feb 7 15:26:00 CST 2008

I have been following, with great amusement, the mad scramble by the
class of 2008 with their final preparations for the 2008 campaign,
especially the frantic efforts to lighten their loads with UL gear and
dehydrated food.

If you guys are really interested in lightening your loads  contact
SWITCHBACK,  he has a super secret formula for dehydrating water.

I know, I know, you guys are saying I want nothing to do with that no
good trail sacking ruffian.
I know he is a trail plundering Pirate, but deep inside of him there
lies a heart of gold, who gives back to the trail community more than he
takes
and if you ask him nicely, I'm sure he will share his secret formula
with you......but you have to ask him nicely.

JMT Reinhold
Your dehydrated water loving trail companion