[pct-l] PCT Atlas - Thru wallet alert

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Feb 6 17:23:58 CST 2008

It's not that hard. You just thru hike with a GPS datalogger in your bag, filter out all the stops and turn it into profile images for each section. I've already done most of that for Campo -> Kennedy Meadows. The rest can be done in a few weeks.

I could do with some help finding out the mileage points and markers for the ends of each section. I threw away the maps as I left each one and the data book doesn't exactly measure where they start and stop.

~Craig

P.S.  WWDD  hahaha, nice :-)