[pct-l] PCT Atlas #2

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Wed Feb 6 13:57:09 CST 2008

Robert W. Freed wrote:
> Here is my current estimated timetable for publication:

Eric just sent out another email indicating that he will be finishing
the Washington section in time for through hikers to use it this year.

--------------

I received a great suggestion from ‘08 thru-hiker that I hadn’t even
thought of before: To do the books out of order so that I can get more
books into the hands of thru-hikers this year. Rather than doing them in
order from south to north I will skip up to Washington after So-Cal that
way I can get that one done before the thru-hikers reach that section,
so if all goes according to plan 08’ers will be able to use the Atlas
for the first and last legs of their journey.

New Schedule:

Apr 01, 2008 - Vol 1: So-Cal
Jul 01, 2008 - Vol 5: Washington
Oct 01, 2008 - Vol 4: Oregon