[pct-l] % of "Walk" DVD series proceeds to the PCTA

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 13:54:10 CST 2008

Wandering Bob wrote:

<Unfortunately, the only way to order is via PayPal.>

Au contrare Wandering Bob!  At the bottom of each page
for each film it is written...

"For alternative forms of payment, comments or
questions contact Scott Herriott via email at..(you'll
have to go there to find out :))

Translation...

I also accept money orders.

If you don't appear to have a serioius criminal record
and are relatively nice to me I have been known to
accept personal checks.

Bartering is an option if it involves chunks of gold.

But Bob, you bring up a good point, I should mention
the alternative payment method on the home page.

Thanks.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com