[pct-l] fuller ridge question

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Wed Feb 6 10:29:08 CST 2008

When I did Fuller Ridge, I was post holing in up to 3'-0" of snow....
And that was in MAY.

RE: walking the crest- The crest between Castle Rocks and Fuller Remote
is topped with large boulders (hence the name "Castle Rocks").

Stay on the east side. I'm sure I was off trail for a bit, but the east
side had an easy contour to post hole through.

It was between Castle Rocks and Fuller Remote camp that I found
"Pinhead's" ice axe, which I carried down to the water fountain where I
caught up to him.

Michael Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE Studio, Inc. | Architecture
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.2700 | www.mve-studio.com <http://www.mve-studio.com/>

  <http://www.mve-studio.com/>