[pct-l] Cabin Fever

Linda Rostad lindarostad at verizon.net
Tue Feb 5 19:19:12 CST 2008

I resemble that statement. The weather in Redmond, Washington is downright
depressing. With less than two months to go until my departure, I savor the
little hits that Spring is not far away. Daylight is starting earlier every
day and the birds have started their courtship songs as I walk my dogs at
day break. I have been recovering from knee surgery so the weather has made
it easy to be good. I saw my surgeon today, three weeks after surgery, and I
have "no restrictions"! My training is moving ahead and I will be ready. My
PCTBlog is here: http://www.creativedigitalimages.com/pctblog/

OneStep.