[pct-l] Trail magic & invective

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:52:40 CST 2008

>But, I worry about giving my input if this is not an safe site.

Sharon "Free"
Very few people, if any of the people on this list, have not had the same feelings.

Most of us have found we only feel bad after reading posts by the same three of four people on this list.
When receiving individual emails from this list, I did a simple block-sender on those names.  I'm sure I missed some valuable information, but I gained so much more.

Now I only read from the archives.  When something looks like it might be helpful for someone hiking from Mexico to Canada, I open it.  I think I found one of those on January 23rd. I'd like to thank the person who posted it. :0)

What I really like about this list is, when I have a question about the trail, gear, trail towns, other PCT hikers, methods past hikers have used, food, or communications on the trail, I don't know of a better place to post my questions.  Aside from (actually including) the "Block Senders" I don't know of a more informed (as a collective) group of people.

Warner Springs Monty