[pct-l] Bear Canister "required" areas on PCT in the Sierra...

Joel Ramey joel.ramey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:24:23 CST 2008

Thats more what I was saying, but I do think that the bears know that we
cannot easily defend our food (hence the pink fleshy sack of protein, or
maybe a better description would be a pink fleshy sack that has a bag full
of protein in another bag, but that just sounds complimacated).

That being said, I hope to see one of these overgrown raccoons while out in
the Sierra's. It's been too long since I've seen one in the daylight.

-Taildragger

PS to Bob, I dunno if I'm related to Samuel Ramey, although I've been
related to almost all Ramey's that I've met.