[pct-l] recommended journal

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:17:42 CST 2008

I did find his journal to be impressive.  Haven't read it since 2006
(look for his name in the 2006 PCT TJ list), but the last bit in there
about racing the fire closures I do recall as a particularly dramatic
finish.  Just another 45 mile day.

What a bummer to come to the PCT-L and find out your views on most
subjects don't quite align with your hiking hero's.

I just rejiggered my resupply strategy, here at 02:00, and cut the
number of pickups down to 23 from...a lot more.  Seems my stress level
dropped by half.  But I'll probably hate myself in the morning.