[pct-l] Too Many People

robo hiker robohiker at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:01:55 CST 2008

sounds good. sorry for going off topic> CC: gailpl2003 at yahoo.com; pct-l at backcountry.net> From: gwtmp01 at mac.com> Subject: Re: [pct-l] Too Many People> Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 22:47:00 -0500> To: robohiker at hotmail.com> > > On Feb 3, 2008, at 9:06 PM, robo hiker wrote:> > > pollute rivers, sky, destroy natural landscape. build factories, > > drive cars, pollute oceans in the name of greed.> > > When I read these type of messages I go through these stages:> > 1) start writing a rebuttal> 2) start writing a complaint about off topic postings> 3) just delete the message and move on> 4) realize that they will never stop if I go with 3> 5) realize that they will never stop if I go with 2> 6) realize that they will never stop if I go with 1> > Sigh.> > I disagree.> It is off topic.> I'm deleting any more messages in this thread.> > Radar>