[pct-l] Too Many People

Alison Rose a.rose at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 00:40:26 CST 2008

People, people... please!  Get focused here!   And serious, too!

The question needs to be: how to best cull hikers from the trail.  Obviously a serious discussion is
needed here in order to save the bears, save the environment and solve the problems of mankind.  Once we are able to do this, we may all hike in peace.  So, here are my recommendations as to who
should be culled:
1.  Anybody who eats bears.
2.  Anybody who pollutes the environment.
3.  Anybody who sh*?s in the woods. (ok, scratch #2 and just use #3)
4.  wheeeew