[pct-l] Too Many People

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Sun Feb 3 21:47:00 CST 2008

On Feb 3, 2008, at 9:06 PM, robo hiker wrote:

> pollute rivers, sky, destroy natural landscape. build factories,
> drive cars, pollute oceans in the name of greed.

When I read these type of messages I go through these stages:

1) start writing a rebuttal
2) start writing a complaint about off topic postings
3) just delete the message and move on
4) realize that they will never stop if I go with 3
5) realize that they will never stop if I go with 2
6) realize that they will never stop if I go with 1

Sigh.

I disagree.
It is off topic.
I'm deleting any more messages in this thread.

Radar