[pct-l] Too Many People

robo hiker robohiker at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:36:17 CST 2008

i'll agree with that. just something i think about sometime good to hear others opinions that's why i threw it out there.
are we not dna gone wild?

Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:27:19 -0700From: gkesselr at whidbey.comTo: robohiker at hotmail.comCC: gailpl2003 at yahoo.com; pct-l at backcountry.netSubject: Re: [pct-l] Too Many People
not humans.  humans that are breeding like out of control rabbits.  I think we'd all agree that the earth can sustain a human population that could live in harmony with everything else on the planet.  And I think we'd all agree that it's the size of the current human population that's the problem.  IMHO we don't have a human problem, we have a breeding problem.robo hiker wrote:

humans by their mere exsistance are destroying the earth, each other,animals, and it's atmosphere. no?

Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:11:07 -0800From: gailpl2003 at yahoo.comSubject: RE: [pct-l] Too Many PeopleTo: robohiker at hotmail.com; pct-l at backcountry.netI view this as a harsh and unfair statement, which surprises me, as I usually agree with robo's posts.  Humans, animals, earth, we are all one......mental, physical, spiritual.....comprised of the same organic compounds, all connected, etc.......cancer is an aberration, DNA gone wild.  So while some humans may be compared to "cancer cells"  (I'm not naming names), this is a sweeping generalization and unworthy of robo's usually intelligent posts.Wheeewrobo hiker <robohiker at hotmail.com> wrote:

no matter how healthy and enlightenedpeople are to earth as cancer is to the body just a different scale