[pct-l] English Muffins

Tom and Teresa Ellis tellis89 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 2 21:39:18 CST 2008

Indeed, we are a clandestine lot, plotting and planning the rescue of those folorn ladies you will have traded for your booty.
  Switchback replies: You folks must be with the third group going in with MeadowEd.  Say, I just thought of something.  I do not know who is going on the second group expedition into the GC with MeadowEd and me.  I do not know their resumes.  This whole thing might be some type of trick.  This might be some type of payback for years of hiking community abuse by yours truly.  There could be coordination between the second and third expedition groups against me.