[pct-l] New Trail Dessert

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 14:18:15 CST 2008

So, I am down at Traders Joe minding my own business.  We all know  that dark
chocolate is good for you.  We all know that almonds are good for  you.  All
at once I see some Traders Joe Dark Chocolate Chunk and Almonds  cookies.
Nice.  Very nice.  A new dessert treat for the  trail.  No problem.

I also saw, but did not buy this time some cookies called Trail Mix Cookie
(instead of expensive ProBars).  It seem to be full of neat stuff.  It  looked
like a great candidate for breakfast on the trail in the early morning  along
with some electrolytes.

Your pal, The Switch Back

"For me, and for thousands with similar inclinations, the  most important
passion of life is the overpowering desire to escape periodically  from the
clutches of a mechanistic civilization. To us the enjoyment of  solitude, complete
independence, and the beauty of undefiled panoramas is  absolutely essential
to happiness."  -- Bob  Marshall

48)