[pct-l] SD's and mail

Bastian Schlagowsky bastian.schlagowsky at web.de
Fri Feb 1 10:18:14 CST 2008

Last year I did send a couple of SDs to Germany and my girlfriend sent them back to me. The pics were still on the cards when I got them back. But most of the time I found someone who burned me the photos on DVDs although there are some places along the trail where it's not easy or impossible. But SDs are that cheap (and light) that I would suggest to carry some extra ones...