[pct-l] Tips

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Dec 27 11:34:52 CST 2008

I can't speak for others. I occasionally give hitchhikers a ride when I
see them. I give rides to help others, not to get money. Therefore I
decline offers of gas, meals, money.  However it is best to offer a
reasonable amount especially for longer rides.  More important is to
offer reimbursement if someone makes a special trip for you.  My 2¢.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>