[pct-l] One more sleeping bag question

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 00:55:07 CST 2008

I am going to be getting the marmot helium 15 for sure. The thing is. I have
just read it is not waterproof. The marmot helium eq on the other hand is
waterproof, but will cost more money. I am already going to be spending more
than I had planned on the sleeping bag in the first place. I am getting and
will be using a serenity net tent and a gatewood cape for my tent. I am
wondering how much do I need to worry about my sleepig bag getting wet? I
know that when it rains there is condensation on many tent walls inside. For
some reason I thought the helium had some water protection. I now have read
that it doesn't. The eq does, but once again is more money.

Short and simple. Do I need to worry about this? Is it very much worth
spending the extra money to get the EQ vs the regular?

Thank you very much again.