[pct-l] Strange sights on the PCT

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Dec 25 12:52:01 CST 2008

You guys think the ''LUGGAGE GUY''  was a strange sight on the PCT?

You should see  ''SWITCHBACK''  strutting down the trail with hairy legs,
 in combat boots and black lingerie, with all the latest gizmos like
hand free umbrella,
solar powered fan, reflector tape, hard hat, full body armor and
lightning rod.

Neither thunderbolts from heaven, nor man eating grizzlies could do him
any harm.
Yes, Switchback is the ultimate prepared  thru-hiker.

I don't know what it is about the holidays, that makes me say all these
nice things
about Switchback???

JMT Reinhold
Your jealous trail companion