[pct-l] PCT ATLAS

joseph kisner lostonthecrest at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 20:14:04 CST 2008

 I would be the first to jump when any new book with anything to do with the PCT is available. Ray Jardine, PCT Atlas, ect ect ... But for now, I stated my preferences because I have used all the available Data. I have also gone over the PCT Atlas. Although Eric has done a fine job, it alone leaves out so much. To use with the other books it becomes contradictory due to mile differences. Colored maps does not sell me on how I want to gear myself for a thru-hike. I want all my data to coexist with each other. While Bill has stated his choice, maybe after he completes the trail and uses all of the data, he could give us his preference again. Thank you for your imput as well as the knowledge of the update and price increase.  joe