[pct-l] VVR resupply info

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 12:47:42 CST 2008

Nope no critism involved. As I stated n the original email...the info I HAVE READ about VVR is incorrect. Maybe I should have made myself a little more clear by saying in the online journals, Yogi's book, the data book, etc. I just figured it was understood. I am very cautious about my research and being that I have not ever been to VVR I checked out their web site as well. Therefore finding inaccurate information in everything else that I researched. Others may not be as interested in looking at these details and just assuming that the books and journals they read are updated and then get to VVR and say WTF...the book or whatever said it's this much. Not everyone on the trail can spend $4000.00 to do this hike. I'm just trying to pass on the info.

I am thankful for these places to be out there or I wouldn't be able to get my packages. I just wanted some opinions on which would be cheaper...to send a package or resupply there. The part about the dogs was just an add on for those who have inquired. I felt your response to my original email was very defensive.

patti