[pct-l] Merry Christmas, Channukah, Kwanzaa or holiday of your choice

Scott thehairlesscat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:51:19 CST 2008

For what it's worth I'll be celebrating a Pagan Gift giving Family Festival
that we "call" Christmas at my house.  Thank you all for accepting me and
giving quick careful answers to my questions even though you've never met
me.  Also, thanks for the laughs I get to have reading the sharp wit I find
here.  I hope all have had the best year and that next is better.

--
-Scott
-Trailcat if this message is hiker related.

Disclaimer: Trailcat should be taken to imply no actual cat-like ability
including but not limited to the ability to land upright or show any kind of
grace in motion whatsoever.  Scott should be taken to be my name and no
ability to play the bagpipes should be inferred.