[pct-l] when to start

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 11:41:16 CST 2008

Hi Emily -
I think that it is safe to assume that there will be people starting from Campo many days during April.  Some will get well beyond Lake Morena, and will return to the KO, some will not.

The one thing that will slow people down is when will they feel safe in leaving Kennedy Meadows and venturing into the Sierras.

Happy hiking, Kent