[pct-l] Unprepared hikers

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 08:08:25 CST 2008

I've seen some 'over-prepared' hikers there, too.  One time, anticipating a
great meal after hiking in, I found some campers with their hibachi,
charcoal, and a cooler of steaks and beer.  Must not have read the regs
about no fires in the Grand Canyon.  (Don't worry, I loaned them a stove.)
Elderly Ellen