[pct-l] leaving June 15th from Parks Creek Summit near Weed CA

angelina palmer angelrdh at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:24:17 CST 2008

I was hoping/planning to continue our journey on June 15th from the Parks creek summit trailhead where we came off trail in 2006. I was reading along in the PCT bible and read of several spots where snow may be present in "early summer/spring" so I guess my question is  what is considered early summer- will it be passible with stock in mid june? Anyone know this area with its history of snow/ glacier melt. Is there a PCT Almanac??? Any word on this would be greatly appreciated.
Angel
AKA "Haulin' Ass"