[pct-l] What are Trail Angels?

Postholer public at postholer.com
Tue Dec 16 20:20:07 CST 2008

Every angle and nuance cannot be anticipated. That's just fine! We forge
ahead and make the necessary changes as we go.

I've edited to reflect Tortoises concerns. We need folks to contribute as
well as scrutinize. It lends itself to the best possible result, which is in
everyone's best interest.

-postholer

I guess they don't have to be. What I wrote was not intended to be the
definitive definition, but one viewpoint. I have no problem if there are
edits to make it more accurate. Its inclusion in the FAQ, as far as I am
concerned, is only a starting point from which a better definition can
be written.

I hadn't thought of hikers helping hikers as angeling.