[pct-l] What are Trail Angels?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Dec 16 20:04:02 CST 2008

Why does a trail angel have to be a non-hiker??  Or at least not
currently hiking?

I've gotten excellent assistance from a pair of hikers coming off the
trail the same place I did -- in this case a ride home from Edison Lake
to Oakland.  They refused $ for gas. And a hiker hiking the opposite
direction who gives you trail info is just as much an angel.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>